Sunday, February 9, 2014

PSX Bunny Basket

Good Morning Ladies,
They called for way more snow than we got yesterday. That was a blessing. As a card maker I am looking toward spring already. I am thinking spring cards will warm me some. So today I have a PSX Bunny Basket card for you.
This is an old PSX stamp. Some say use only available stamps. But I do so love the old images too. And PSX was everybody's favorite. We miss that company! The bunny basket was stamped on Bristol paper with black ink. When I stamp a stamp this large I let it sit before pulling it away from the Bristol. This helps the ink to sink deep into the paper. It was colorized using Prisma pencil and Gamsol. My flowers were created using a Sizzix rolled rose die. If you look silk roses have been added among the paper flowers. Pearl sprigs accent the flowers. At the bottom of the image beaded trim peaks out underneath it. 
A close-up of the flowers. I do so love making flowers.
Mostly I use my scrap box to create flowers. It's a great way to use up those scraps. And when you want to add flowers you have a wide variety of colors to choose from.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: