Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Hey Chickie Card

Good Morning Ladies,
The dog training class I teach on Mondays was great. I have an awesome class of students. I am having so much fun teaching. Busy Busy...that's just how I roll. LOL!
Today I have a Hey Chickie Card for you....and here it is...
This card started with the Totally Stampalicious Chickie clear stamp set. I stamped the chicken and sentiments on Bristol paper. The chicken was colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. It was then cut with a Spellbinders die set as well as all the other stamped pieces and mats. Yellow, black, and red work well for this chickie. 
This is the inside of the card.
I thought of my sister when I made this card. She has chickens and she is also an excellent cook.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Oh I just love this!!!