Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Red Rubber Designs Butterfly

Good Morning Ladies,
They are calling for more snow tonight. This will be a winter I will never want to do over again. Geez...enough with the snow already!
So today I am looking more toward summer with Red Rubber Designs Butterfly stamp set. Here is my card...
The images on this card are all from Red Rubber Designs. I purchased them unmounted. I just thought this set was so cute. Check them out if you haven't yet. The images were stamped on Bristol paper with black memento ink. They were then colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. For the jars I sprayed a little bit of Tattered Angels spray on my finger and painted it in with my finger. It was light enough to create a glass look. All is cut with a Spellbinders die set. The mats and background paper are from an 8 by 8 super stack from DCWV. The roses were created using a Sizzix die. A crystal sprig tops this card off.
This is the inside of the card. This set would also be great for scrapbook embellishments.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

So Cool!! I love it!!