Monday, February 24, 2014

Australian Shepherd Agility

Good Morning Ladies,
We are still in a cold slump. Good thing spring is right around the corner. I can't wait to put my winter coat away for the year. At any rate the dog shows have started and that makes me happy.
I noticed I am getting low on dog cards so today I have an  Australian Shepherd Agility card for you...
I choose the Aussie stamp and the washi tape to start with. The Aussie image is from Dog Stamps Plus. I stamped him on Bristol paper and used Archival ink to stamp him in. I choose to make him a red Aussie. He was hand cut and popped up. The background cardstocks are from a DCWV stack. The washi tape was added at the top and bottom of the top layer. This is the only washi tape I have purchased. When I saw it I knew it was just right for dog agility cards. I stamped the top layer with agility stamps from Dog Stamps Plus in black momento ink. I had all of this assembled and thought it needed something more. I dug around in my dog stamps and found the ribbon stamp from Whispers. I stamped it on blue cardstock and hand cut it. The ribbon is also popped up. I left this card blank inside for a personal message.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: