Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sled Dogs

Good Morning Ladies,
Wow did we have the rain last night. Yesterday was a bit chilly. This morning feels warmer. My dogs will be getting a bath today. Of course it looks like more rain. I will just have to work at keeping them clean and dry.
My card for today is Sled Dogs and here it is....
 This card is for my friend Connie. This is a new image I purchased from Dog Stamps Plus. If you love dogs this is the go to place for dog stamps of all breeds. This image is colorized with Prisma pencil, Gamsol, Copic markers, and stickles. Black glitter card stock and White glitter card stock make up this entire card. It just worked so well and made my sled dogs pop. The die used on the sled dog pieces is a spellbinders set. The other dies used are from Cheery Lynn. Pearls top this card off.
A close-up of the sled dogs.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: