Thursday, April 4, 2013

Lttle Blue Dragon

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been having busy days and busy nights. So stamping and blogging is keeping me grounded each day. Funny how it works that way.
My card for today is Lttle Blue Dragon


 This card was created with a Totally Stampalicious clear set. This is a company from Canada that is now going out of business. I just discovered them and they are soon to be gone. So I ordered all the sets that I could. You will be seeing them in the near future as creations here on my blog. This cute dragon was stamped on bristol paper and colorized with Copic markers. He was then cut with a new spellbinders die set I purchased recently. Matted with the same spellbinder set, as well as the sentiment. I always did like DR.Suess.
This is the inside of this card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: