Saturday, April 6, 2013

Penguin Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
I am up and at it early. So many things to do before I head out to the dog show. I wrapped my baskets up last night. I have to tell you the hair dryer shrink bags at Hobby Lobby are pretty cool. They work like a charm. This time I won't have clear bag basket wrap that tears before I get it to the show. I am a happy camper!
Today's card is Penguin Birthday
 I was playing again with my new stamps from Totally Stampalicious! Today I chose a birthday one. This little penguin is stamped on bristol paper. He is colorized with Copic markers and a sliver leaf pen. A spellbinder die set was used to cut him and the mat below him. The sentiment was stamped on red card stock and cut with a spellbinder banner set. A ribbon tops this card off.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: