Thursday, April 25, 2013

Hugs & Kisses Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
I had to break down and get that new washer and dryer yesterday. I am looking forward to the big loads I will be able to wash. Mainly my crate pads and dog blankets. It arrives on Friday and then it will be a whole new learning process. My old set is 26 years old. Wow have things changed in washers and dryers since then.
My card for today is.... Hugs & Kisses Birthday
 The cute dog image is from Whimsy stamps. He was stamped on bristol paper and colorized with Copic markers. He was then cut with a spellbinders die set as well as the two mats beneath him. The two pink card stocks are repeated on the card base with white pearl card stock added to that layering. My sentiments for this card are from Inkadinkado. The fairytale border is cut from a Memory Box die. The rolled flowers are also created from a Memory Box die.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: