Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Winter Wonderland Challenge Red and Green

Good Morning Ladies,
This week the Winter Wonderland Challenge Red and Green is what is on my mind this morning. I had to let dogs out to play and get some laundry going this morning. But I already had my card made and the pictures taken last night.
Here is the link to the challenge... http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/red-and-green-should-be-seen-at-winter.html
The challenge this week is red and green...
Here is my card.....
 I created this card using bright red and green for the layers. I stamped my tree on bristol board and colorized it with Prisma pencil, gamsol, and liquid pearls. I cut the tree into layers and stacked them with pop dots. My reindeer image is from motivet. I stamped him on bristol board and colorized him with prisma pencil, gamsol, and spica pens. I cut him out also. I attached him to the card with a spring so he jiggles and wiggles. I am loving the springs. I then stamped the happy holidays on bristol board and cut it with a spellbinder die set as well as the layers behind it. Pearls top this card off.
 The spring on my reindeer.
The layers on the christmas tree.
Another fun challenge from winter wonderland.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: