Saturday, August 25, 2012

Tell Them Who You Are Bear

Good Morning Ladies,
Another fine Saturday morning. The sun is shinning and the dogs have had their playtime. Now a little blog time for me.
Today I bring you the Tell Them Who You Are Bear card. I purchased a few new stamp sets from CTMH. I am slowly using them as the ideas come to mind. I am also mixing them in with stamps already in my collection. I love doing that. My main images are from CTMH and the sentiment is one from my sisters closed store that I have just now used. Sometimes I see a stamp I love and don't put it to use until I purchase the perfect images to go with it. Crazy Huh?
Well here is the card I have been babbling about....
A simple good feeling card to give to one a child on their way off to school.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: