Thursday, August 23, 2012

Welcome Baby Bunny Basket

Good Morning Ladies,
Another wonderful day! I am liking August better than July. The weather is so much more pleasant.
I have been creating as much as possible and letting my muse take over. Today I have created a Welcome Baby Bunny Basket ...no challenge just me creating one of those thing I had an idea for. I acted on it quickly before it left me forever. Keeping the basket on the table did the trick. So here it is....
 To create this piece I used a mini bushel basket. It is pink with a white wash. I used my spellbinder dies and created a center piece for the front of the basket. It is three layers and I stamped Welcome Little One on the banner. I then created rolled flowers in two different styles. The card stock I used is from The little darlings collection from Graphic's 45. I added olive branch leaves cut from a Cheery Lynn design die. Pearl sprigs finished the front of the basket off. White grograin ribbon aged with Tim Holtz distressed ink winds around the top ring of the basket. I fill the basket with excelsior. Inside the basket I added the bunny, four baby washcloths, baby petro jell, and a receiving blanket in pink. Perfect for that new little baby girl. This basket will be at the co-op shoppes for your consideration.
 A close-up of the front of the basket.
One more view.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: