Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Get Well Dog in Yellow

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a fun time yesterday running errands and goofing off with my sister. She went with me and we had fun shopping at thrift stores. This is her kind of shopping and she really takes the time to find the treasures. She spent a whole four dollars and I spent under five.
Here is my card for today... Get Well Dog in Yellow ...
 The dog image is from Suzy's Zoo. I stamped him on bristol board and colorized him with Prisma pencil, Gamsol, and Spica pens. I then cut him out with a spellbinders die set. I used the die set to cut a matching die cut from K&Company embossed card stock. I layered this on glittered card stock. This was layered on embossed vellum from K&Company that matches the flower card stock. A white ribbon tied in a knot finishes off this card.
This is the get well wish on the inside.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Very cheery color. The dog is cute and the glitter makes me smile. Thanks for the inspiration.