Thursday, March 21, 2013

Shameful Dog

Good Morning Ladies,
On my way home from dog training last night it was snowing. I think mother nature needs to wake up and put old man winter to bed. Snow again this morning.
I have a shameful dog card for you today....
 This image and the sentiments inside and out are from an Inky Antics clear set. Inky Antics is one of my favorite companies. I stamped the dog on Bristol paper and colorized him with Copic markers. He was then cut with an oval spellbinders set. All the ovals on this card were cut with the same spellbinders set. I picked up a few polka dotted papers after doing a challenge at Joan's that required polka dotted paper. That challenge made me look at polka dots and they work for many projects. The flourish leaf die cut is from Cheery Lynn and the rolled flowers were created using two different Memory Box dies. A paw print ribbon tops this card off.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: