Monday, March 18, 2013

Blue Ribbon Collie

Good Morning Ladies,
I am loving the time change. I like when the daylight gets longer because of the change of seasons too. It has been a cold March. The warmer weather can head my way anytime. I do hear the birds singing in the morning and know that that is a a good sign.
My card for today is Blue Ribbon Collie ...
This collie image comes from Grey Wolf stamps in Michigan. He is colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. The blue ribbon image is colorized with Copic markers. The blue ribbon sits on a die cut from a Spellbinder die set. The light blue card stock is textured and the tan card stock is smooth. The flowers are cut from Kaiser cards stock with a Sizzix die. A pearl sprig and regular pearls top this card off.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: