Thursday, March 7, 2013

Easter Cross Box

Good Morning Ladies,
I have a very busy day today..so I will get right to my creation. Today I have created an Easter Cross Box.
 This box started as a plain paper mache' box. I base coated it with white acrylic paint. I then used one of my new Dylusions ink sprays to colorize it in the purple color. My rolled roses are cut from a sizzix die from white card stock. I inked them with lavender ink and rolled them using a quilling tool and jewelry pliers. These flowers sit on a die cut with a cheery lynn die. The fern is also cut with a cheery lynn die. A pearl sprig tops this box off.
 This is a side view of the box. I wrapped white braid around it to give it that finished look.
This is the box open. Ready for a trinket or candy.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: