Sunday, March 24, 2013

Gorilla Happy Birthday

Good Evening Ladies,
I had a great time at the dog show this weekend! I am tired, but it is a good tired. I have a card for today. I could not post it this morning as my computer was down. But thanks to my youngest son I am back up and running.
Gorilla Happy Birthday
 The gorilla image is from Art Impressions. I stamped him on Bristol paper. He was then colorized with Prisma pencil and gamsol. He was cut with a spellbinder die set. I used the same die set throughout. The strawberry image is from a dollar stamp set I bought some time back. This was stamped on Bristol paper and colorized with Copic markers. I then cut it out and popped it up in the gorilla's hand.
This is the inside of the card. This makes the perfect guy card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: