Friday, March 8, 2013

Old English Sheep Dog

Good Morning Ladies,
Warmer weather is headed our way. I am so glad. Muddy dogs are fine. Being able to get out in the woods and go walking will be great!
Today's card is Old English Sheep Dog
 I had extra flowers made from Joan's Challenge last week. So I decided to create this card with them. The Old English Sheep Dog stamp is from Dog Stamps Plus. He was stamped on white card stock with versa mark and embossed with fine detail embossing powder. I then colorized him with art markers. The dollies behind him are both cut using Cheery Lynn Design dies. The border die at the bottom is from Memory Box.White braid and black pearl sprigs top this card off.
A close up of the dog.
On a side note. I purchase full spools of trim from Hobby Lobby. If you look in their clearance section you can find many wonderful trims at a fraction of the retail cost.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: