Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Little Bugaloo

Good Morning Ladies,
A little to cold out for my taste. I think the birds I have been hearing in the morning are cold also. I can't wait for mother nature to throw some blessings on us.
Today I have birthday card for you....My Little Bugaloo
 This image is from Totally Stampalicious! I just discovered this stamp company recently. It is a Canadian company. I learned the other day that they are going out of business. I am so sad. On the bright side I did order a few of their stamps sets. I ordered this stamp set because it reminds me of my little buddy Lucas. I matted this card in greens. It seemed to fit the image of the little boy. I colorized this scene with Copic markers.
This is the inside of the card. Perfect for any little boys birthday.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: