Sunday, January 13, 2013

Turtle and Chick Easter

Good Morning Ladies,
I stayed in bed a little extra this morning. It just seemed the like the right thing to do. I am now thinking it was a not so good idea as I fell an hour behind.
The dogs have been out to run and are a muddy mess. So they are resting in their crates. This is just a little window in what lies ahead when the real spring comes around.
Speaking of Spring ..... I have a Turtle and Chick Easter card for you today...
 The image is another from Stamping Fools. I adore their stamps. I purchased this stamps from the Indy stamp show last year. I am hoping they are back again this year! I stamped the image on Bristol paper and colorized it with Copic markers. This was then cut and matted with a spellbinders die set. A ribbon tops this card off.
This is the inside of the card. The sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: