Sunday, January 27, 2013

Joans Challenge Heart

Good Morning Ladies,
I am entering another card in Joans Challenge Heart . I am loving this pink and white challenge. Here is the link that will get you over to challenge.... http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2013/01/this-weeks-challenge.html
These are the requirements for the challenge:
Create a card using pink and white
Use at least one heart
Use a pretty border
Here is my second card....
For this card I started with a Tim Holtz sentiment stamped on white card stock. This was layered with a spellbinder die set. My card stock layers are pink textured card stock and white glitter card stock. My two hearts were created with a Martha Stewart punch. I added a pretty butterfly border at the bottom. This border punch is also by Martha Stewart.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Another pretty card Lori. Great border too.
Thanks for joining us at Joan's Gardens for our Weekly Challenge.
Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Glenda said...


This is beautiful and I love all the sparkle!