Thursday, January 17, 2013

Happy Easter Bunny

Good Morning Ladies,
I'm switching tracks a little bit here this morning. I am still working on Valentine cards but have decided a spring card was a good idea. I am always waiting for spring as the winters seem to get harder and harder for me. I am not really a fan of the cold.
So here is a Happy Easter Bunny card....

I created this card using a bunny image from peachy keen stamps. Their stamps are so cute! I stamped the bunny on bristol paper and colorized him with copic markers. He was then cut using a spellbinder die set. He is matted with DCWV sparkle dot paper and textured pink card stock. The sentiment is from the image tree. It is stamped on a spellbinder banner die cut. A pink sheer ribbon tops this card off.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: