Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Cave Boy Birthday

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been missing in action. I don't really know what I have been doing. I went to a scrap event on Saturday night and Sunday. I had a really good time. Believe it or not I did get some stamping done. I just need to make them into cards now.
I do have a card for today.... Cave Boy Birthday
Boy cards seem to always be needed....

 This card started with images from Clear Dollar Stamps. I stamped the cave boy and dino on bristol paper and colorized them with copic markers. They were then hand cut. The jungle leaf print seemed to fit well with these images. I tore a piece of lime green card stock and attached it to ground my images. The images were popped up with CTMH pop tape. I stamped my sentiment and cut it using a spellbinder die.The sentiment has a jiggly spring on the back for fun.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: