Friday, January 18, 2013

Love Valentine

Good Morning Ladies,
I had an eye appointment yesterday. I broke my glasses on Tuesday and could not for the life of me find my spare pair. It was time for an eye exam anyway. So then I had to pick out new glasses. The process is always painful. It's like buying curtains. You just can't find the perfect set or pair.
Today I bring you a Love Valentine
 This is a clean and simple valentine. No animals...can you believe it?! The main focal point of this card is an image from Autumn Leaves. Stamped on red cardstock and hand cut. The heart is cut from a spellbinder die set. The cardstock is glitter. The black cardstock is glitter also. Red and black heart ribbon graces the bottom of this card. A red heart shaped faux gemstone tops this card off.
The inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: