Saturday, January 26, 2013

Happy Birthday Twinkle Toes

Good Morning Ladies,
I am off to a dog seminar this morning with Dude and Windy. I thought I would post a card quick before I leave. So here goes.... Happy Birthday Twinkle Toes
 I ordered from a new stamp company. It is called Totally Stampalicious! The have cute stamps and sarcastic stamps. Of course the ones I ordered are the cute ones. I stamped the ballerina on Bristol paper and colorized her with copic markers. I then hand cut her out. And then the layers started. The shaped layers are cut using a spellbinders set. Starting with the white glitter card stock I  know it looks crooked. But alas it is not. It is secured with an action wobble. This makes the ballerina jiggle. I topped this card off with a purple and white checked ribbon.
 This shot shows the lift of the action wobble.
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: