Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happy Birthday Dragon

Good Morning Ladies,
We are about to head in to cold weather and finish up winter. I wish spring were here already but nature will make me wait.
Today the card is Happy Birthday Dragon

 To create this card I started with the dragon from totally stampalicious. These stamps are so very cute. I stamped him on bristol paper using memento ink. He was then colorized with Copic markers. I cut this image using a spellbinders set along with the yellow mat underneath him. Cut with the same spellbinder set is the sentiment that reads "Have a magical day! This is applied with a wobbler. I am loving the wobblers. Matching mats were added to the card base. A green and white checked ribbon tops this card off.

Showing the lift of the wobbler....
This is the inside of the card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: