Sunday, September 9, 2012

Winter Wonderland Christmas Pets

Good Afternoon Ladies,
I am in for the day. Trying to heal a pulled muscle or cracked rib. I don't know which, but I know I am in pain and in need of down time. Sitting around is what my husband has ordered. At least I can create and be on the computer. The dogs will have to be quiet today and not jump on me. I have created a card for the Winter Wonderland Christmas Pets challenge.
You can visit the challenge here.... http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/christmas-pets.html  This one is right up my alley as it requires a cat or a dog. Of course my choice is dog. Here is my entry....
 To create this card I started with a base layer of dsp from Martha Stewart. This was a christmas pad in gold tones. I stamped the fireplace image from DSR onto bristol board. It was colorized with prisma pencil, gamsol, and spica pens. This was the first element down. I then added an Australian Shepherd image that was embossed on white card stock and colorized with copic markers. These two images were hand cut. My tree is a flat back doll house embellishment that I purchased at the local auction yesterday. This tree is dusted with glittered flock. I needed to decorate the mantle. I created three rolled roses and cut the Cheery Lynn olive branch die from Graphics 45 christmas collection. My pearl framed mirror is also from the local auction. I snagged quite a few things to use in my creating from the auction. I attended with my sister and we had a great time!
 this is a side view to show my popped aussie.
 This is the inside of my card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

oh so cute and a beautiful card too, thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous hun, thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Sxx