Saturday, September 8, 2012

Gone Fishing

Good Morning Ladies,
I was up way too late last night working on projects. I have not done that in a long time. I think I will not do that for a long time again. LOL
I got up this morning and it is raining again. I thought the rain was suppose to be gone today. I will have wet muddy dogs for sure.
My card for you today is Gone Fishing . And here it is....
 I created this card with four images. The boys are one image that I hand cut and made into two. The fishing boys and the pier are from Stamping Sensations. The grass and sun images are from Stampscapes. I used prisma pencil and gamsol to colorize the entire scene. The boys are popped up.
A side view to show the popping of the fishing boys.
Creating male cards can be a challenge, but this card came together easily. My dad is an avid fisherman. Although I didn't take to fishing I have a sister who did. Traditions passed down don't always come in the form of a holiday. I think sometimes we forget this. What traditions do you have?
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: