Saturday, September 15, 2012

Star Struck Dog

Good Morning Ladies,
I am fighting a headache this morning. I don't know why, but it must go away. Too much to do today!
This morning it is a Star Struck Dog card. This one may not suit everyone...it is a little different. Here it is...
To create this card I started with the woman in the moon stamp by stampland. I stamped this on La Blanche paper. I then colorized it with Tim Holtz distressed ink in three colors. I then took crystal lauquer and added it to the yellow stars and the stars in the upper left hand corner. This gives it shine and texture. I matted this on three layers. The yellow layer is a glitter card stock. My dog is an inkadinkado image. I stamped this on bristol board in black and swiped distressed ink across it. I added yellow gel pen to the spots and cut him out. He was popped up on the star panel.
Have a great weekend!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: