Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Fairy Ornament Pink and Purple

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been working on several projects never knowing what is coming next. I am trying to prepare for the Christmas season. I know some say not yet, but when you are creating new things for Christmas...well I should be way more than in full swing right now. So today I bring you Fairy Ornament Pink and Purple .
 To create this ornament I started with a paper mache' based. I stamped the fairy (company unknown ) on bristol board and colorized her with prisma pencil, gamsol, and spica markers. Her wings are done in stickles. I then cut her out using a spellbinders die set along with a purple glitter layer in the same shape. A pink glitter layer sits underneath this. I created rolled flowers using two different memory box dies in pink and purple glitter card stock. A crystal sprig finishes this side of the ornament off.
 This is the reverse side of the ornament. To it I added a pink glitter card stock butterfly cut with a Cheery Lynn die.
This is the side of the ornament finished with diamond dust for added sparkle.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: