Monday, September 10, 2012

Flock of Sheep

Good Morning Ladies,
A little chilly outside this morning, but I love it! I love fall and sweatshirt weather! It's the slowing down time of the year when we can really relax. We can see the beauty of nature as the trees turn colors right in front of our eyes. The bugs start to go away and walks in the woods are more walking and less swatting.
Today I bring you a card Flock of Sheep .....
The inspiration for this card is of course my Aussie dogs. To create this card I started with the sheep  image. I stamped this on bristol board and colorized it with prisma pencil and gamsol. The image is from Stamping Sensations. Once I had this colorized I added the sentiment. The twisting leaves stamp seemed perfect for depth of scene. I makes me feel as though I am looking into a clearing, the sheep unaware. The sentiment and twisting leaves image are from Stampscapes. I layered this panel on black and blue card stock and added the ribbon for a finishing touch.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: