Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Glitter Mushroom Ornament

Good Morning Ladies,
I have created a Glitter Mushroom Ornament for you today. Here it is....
 This ornament was created using a paper mache mushroom. The base was covered in tacky glue and then sprinkled with Taupe glitter from art insitute. The top was sprinkled with autumn glitter from the same company. I allowed this to dry over night.
The topper was created using three different flowers from Outlines stamp company. I gold embossed them and hand cut them out. The card stock they were created from is Graphics 45 Once Upon A Time. This paper can be purchased from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/  A fun way to begin spring. I can just see the fairies dancing around this mushroom.
If you want to see this ornament up close and personal stop at the co-op shops in downtown La Porte on State Street. I have a booth there where you can purchase this and so much more.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Oh how I wish all could see how this things sparkles. This is one of the sparkliest things I have ever seen. The picture does not do it justice. I may have to snatch that one up.