Thursday, February 16, 2012

Country Chicken Couple

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been having some fun creating. Yesterday I was in a corny mood. So I created this Country Chicken Couple card....
 I used stamps from two different companies to create this card. The barn, sayings, and hen on the inside are from clear dollar stamps. The rooster is from Lindy's Stamp Gang. They pulled this card together nicely. The barn and rooster were colorized with Prism pencil and gamsol then hand cut. The sayings and the hen were cut by using a spellbinder die set. The hen was also colorized using Prisma pencil and Gamsol. For the finishing touch I tied a piece of string from sew easy.
The hen on the inside of the card. Corny but unique to say the least. Now to find a person who needs this card.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: