Monday, February 13, 2012

Four Square Card Tim Holtz Style

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a nice easy weekend this time around. A little too cold for my taste, but I spent my time mainly indoors.
I have a card for you today....Four Square Card Tim Holtz Style...

A very easy manly card. I never have enough masculine cards. I found this fold in an old magazine and decided to give it a try. It went quite well with Tim Holtz images.

 
 This card is created using four 5 inch by 5 inch pieces of cardstock. They are each folded in half one way. They are then assembled to create a packing box top where you tuck one corner under. Using four Tim Holtz images I created the top tan squares. I inked the edges on all four.
This is the inside of the card when it is opened.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Love the warm feeling from this card. Thanks for another great card!!