Monday, February 27, 2012

Deer In The Woods

Good Morning Ladies,
I did some creating this weekend and some visiting with family and friends. Windy practiced weight pull training. So it was a good weekend in my book.
Here is a card I created I call Deer In The Woods
 For this card I used a gridded paper for the scene background. I stamped the stampscape tree three times. I then added grass with prisma pencil and gamsol. The deer is an old PSX stamp. I colorized him with prisma pencil and gamsol and hand cut him out. I backed this panel with dark brown cardstock. I used my spellbinder oval die set and cut two ovals out of the same paper and stamped Happy Birthday on this.
This is the inside  greeting. A simple scene for a man. We all know we just don't make enough man cards.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: