Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blue Bike Happy Birthday Card

Good Morning Ladies,
My goodness it snowed again last night. Come on March!
I had a friend over to play on Sunday. You know inks, stamps, paper. This is the card I created with a little help from my friend. I call it the Blue Bike Happy Birthday Card. And here it is....
 For this card I stamped a bike image from IO onto Bristol board. I then colorized it with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. I cut it out using a spellbinder. The blue mat is cut from a spellbinder in a larger size. Liquid pearls were added to the bottom mat. This is done on a 5 x 7 card that I covered in Happy Birthday paper. I then edge punched the bottom.
This is the inside of the card. I added the punched blue strip so that it would show through the front of the card to show off the punching.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Nice stamp! I like the blues. It is very festive. Thanks Mrs. L