Thursday, November 17, 2011

Ice Horse Third Coast Rubber Stamps

Good Afternoon Ladies,
I seem to be posting at all times of the day here lately. I don't know what has gotten into me. I am such a creature of habit. But as my world changes so do I.
I've had quite a busy day already. I went and got my hair cut, helped wash down my mom's kitchen, and went to Wal-Mart. I am off to pick up my sister's dog after while and then off to dog training for conformation class and a private lesson. Then back to my sister's with the dog. Oh yes and I have done a bit of laundry. The never ending battle of laundry. "sigh"
Here is my card for today...
Ice Horse Third Coast Rubber Stamps
I love this ice horse image by Third Coast Rubber Stamps. They have some very unique stamps that are very fun to work with. I stamped the horse image on La Blanche paper that I purchased at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ The image was stamped in black archival ink. I then colorized it using Tim Holtz distressed inks and Ranger pen nibs. For the horse's ice mane and tail I used stickles. Liquid pearls by Ranger was used to create the snow at the bottom. Mirror card and a Martha Stewart punch was used to create the side border. A sliver glitter ribbon, a satin bow, and a beaded spray top this card off. The background paper is a pearl card stock that is embossed. A unique winter card that could be used for the winter holidays or a winter thank you.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

melody2542 said...

Very Pretty! The mirror card sparkles even more with the stickles. I love the pick in the bow. I must say that stamp colored with the blues is so pretty.

Fielding said...

sweet bow with beautiful picture of horse...nice card using rubber stamps...