Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Bear Outside The Window Winter Scene

Good Morning Ladies,
Joan's challenge really has me going this week. I feel that I should not post another card there, but you can see it here. Check out all the great entries at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/11/this-weeks-challenge_17.html
Bear Outside The Window Winter Scene is my card for today....

To create this card I used bristol board for my stamping surface. I stamped the trees from Heartfelt creations using Tim Holtz distressed ink. I then added more distressed ink using the paper towel method for the snow and the sky. To the snow I added stickles. The bear is a mostly animals image. He was stamped and embossed. Colorized with copic markers he is just so cute. A cheery lynn die was used for the window frame. Ribbon creates the curtain. Pine cone bunches and gold glittering boughs are from the christmas dept. at JoAnns and Micheals. My background paper to look like wallpaper is from a Niki Silvas tablet. This creates a 6 inch by 6 inch card. A little to bulky for a regular envelope, this will have to be mailed in a bubble envelope.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

3 comments:

melody2542 said...

this is really cute!! I love it. You are getting creative with the winter scenes.

headchange said...

Beautiful.

Memaw said...

Very cute - bear is to close to the house for me - LOL