Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Camel Christmas Card

Good Morning Ladies,
I have decided to bring you some cards I have created in the past. These also deserve a spot on the blog.
Today I bring you Camel Christmas Card .....
This is a card I did for an exchange. A simple card. The camel image is by Mostly Animals. This company went out of business a few years ago. A company that I was sad to see go. I love their stamps. They are very hard to locate. Sometimes you are able to pick up one or two on E-Bay. The camel is colorized with copic markers. A rhinestone is added to his saddle. The Merry Christmas is a gold outline sticker. The edges of the camel panel is swiped with tan ink.

Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty!! I'm your newest follower:)

Mrs. Swandog said...

Thank You!