Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Grumpy Christmas Bear

Good Morning Ladies,
I can't believe it has been a week since my last post. Time has gotten away from me.
Windy has been sick and is feeling better now. I was worried about her.
Monday night I helped pass out trick or treat candy at my mom's house. It was fun seeing all the little kids in their costumes.
Here is a card for you today....
 
This is one grumpy Christmas bear. The tree and bear are colorized with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. The tree has stickles for snow and a gold glittered star on top. The bear sits on snow created with diamond dust. I have not come up with a sentiment for this card yet. It was fun to make. Something different that's for sure.
Well, off to create....
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

How about "Santa, define naughty.."
Seems fitting with no presents under the tree. LOL