Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wise Men Heartfelt Creations

Good Morning Ladies,
I missed the sky last night. I didn't know it was happening. I guess when you never watch the news keeping up on things can be a problem.
I made dinner with success last night. Nothing was burned except my finger.  But that feels better already this morning.
Today I bring you a card......
 I created this card using the wise men Heartfelt Creations new stamp set. I used foil board to stamp and emboss the ornament and saying in silver by Ranger. I hand cut the ornament out. The ornament and saying sit on a Cheery Lynn die-cut. The side piece is a punch by Martha Stewart. I accented the side piece with blue glitter ribbon. This all sits on top of a field of snowflakes.
 On the inside I used an inkadinkado saying silver embossed on a double layer of spellbinder die-cuts.

Sparkly and shiny the essence of Christmas.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

2 comments:

melody2542 said...

WOW! I love this! What a beautiful card. Blue is so fitting. Did your cupcakes burn?

Mrs. Swandog said...

nope...they turned out pretty good...not all the same size though...