Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sitting Polar Bear

Good Morning Ladies,
Yesterday was a beautiful day and I think today is suppose to be more of the same. Good to enjoy it now as it will be gone soon. And yes I am creating many winter and Christmas cards right now. I have to or they won't be finished in time for Christmas.
The card I created for you today I call Sitting Polar Bear....and here he is...
This polar bear was stamped on bristol board in black archival ink by Ranger. The polar bear image is by Third Coast Stamps. I masked him and stamped the snowflakes. The snowflakes were then embossed with silver embossing powder by Ranger. I colorized the polar bear with a grey Prisma pencil and gamsol, just to give him depth. I used a makeup sponge to colorize the background with Tim Holtz distressed ink. Liquid pearls were used in the center of each snowflake. Three mats were used. The center mat is glitter card stock punched with a Martha Stewart around the page punch. The accents are grey buttons that I added stickles to the centers.
This polar bear image is just one out of a set of many. If you haven't checked out Third Coast Rubber Stamps you should do so. All of their stamps come unmounted which is a great savings all the way around. All images are sold singly, but also come in sets.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: