Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Autumn Days Are Here Again

Good Morning Ladies,
Windy and I are up a little bit early today. A good way to start out a Wednesday. A little extra time to create before going to my day job.
Here is a card for you today....
I created this card using a new stamp I purchased at the stamp show in Fort Wayne last weekend. The stamp is by Motivet. For this cute little squirrel sitting on a pumpkin I used Prisma color pencil and Gamsol to colorize her. She is stamped on bristol board and inked with archival ink by Ranger. I used a spellbinder die. Her eyes and teeth are highlighted with crystal laquer. The moon is an old earring part. Going green once again. The three layers are created using an old stack I had in my stash. Using a border punch I created the base for the saying. And as the card says Autumn days are here again...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

So very cute! I like how you use Crystal Laqauer....