Monday, October 17, 2011

"Hope You Can Cling To" Challenge at Joan's Garden

Good Morning Ladies,
I had a great time creating yesterday. Good food and family was the ticket. And I finished my challenge card. I just finished posting it to splitcoast stampers. And here I am to post it here.
Here was the challenge over at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/10/joans-gardens-weekly-challenge.html
Here is my card.....
I created this card using a glitter paper for the card base. The cheery lynn lattice die was cut from white glitter paper. My little fairy girl was colorized using prisma pencil, gamsol, stickles, and liquid pearls in pink. The image is from whismy stamps. The sunflower heads are a Heartfelt Creations stamp set colorized with pink prisma pencil and gamsol. For the centers I applied diamond dust. The side cut is from a Martha Stewart punch using the white glitter paper. On top of the punched border is sequin trim that did not photograph very well. A white ribbon bow with a stamped saying "hey girly..." finishes this card off.
Now off to find the address and get this card mailed off...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

5 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Lori, this is adorable. Love that glitter paper too. Great job.

Thanks so much for joining us at Joan's Gardens for the Hope You Can Cling to challenge.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

melody2542 said...

It's a fairy! I just love fairies. Nice card!!

Selma said...

This is such a cute card Lori and is definitely "girlie". Thank you for joining us in the challenge at Joan's Gardens.

Unknown said...

well pretty card

Vickie Y said...

Gorgeous card! Love the lattice background and stamped image. Very girly!