Saturday, October 22, 2011

Purple Floral Yorkie Dog

Good Morning Ladies,
I am up and at it early today. Sleep was good and I am refreshed for a new day. Agility this morning will be a good start to today. But first I bring you a new card...
 I don't know how I did it, but I have the inside first today. I used the dotted swiss paper for the card base. I added a mat punched with a Martha Stewart punch to the inside.
Now on to the front. The water can with flowers is a Heartfelt Creations stamp set from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ I stamped this on bristol board. It is colorized with prisma pencil and gamsol. I used liquid pearls for the centers of the flowers. I then hand cut it out. The little yorkie dog is from Inky Antics he/she is also stamped on bristol board, colorized with prisma pencil and gamsol. He is also hand cut. The lotus die is cut from glitter paper with a spellbinder die. The light purple mat is punched with a border punch set from Martha Stewart.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

The colors are perfect. My favorite of course. The little dog is cute and I love the punch around the edge.