Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Fun Pocket Card

Good Morning Ladies,
These fall mornings are sure crisp. I do enjoy the colors of fall and the bugs going away. Fall is always a slowing down time. A time to take in nature and just enjoy it.
I have entered a contest for world card making day at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/2011/10/world-card-making-day-lets-celebrate.html Please click on the link and go vote for a card...maybe one of mine?
I also did a pocket card for a fun challenge over at http://scrapshack.ning.com/group/cardswapforsoldiers/forum/topics/pocket-card Here is the card...
 To create this card I stamped my scene on a spellbinders die-cut. The tree was stamped first. I next stamped the kids on the sled. No masking was needed. I colorized the tree with prisma pencil and gamsol. I added stickles diamond on the tree and the ground under the sled for snow. I stamped a matching die-cut with the sentiment and colorized the holly leaves and berries with prisma pencil. The pocket is created using glitter card stock. The pull-out base is also glitter card stock.
 Card with the tag inserted half way.

The card with the tag inserted all the way.
What a fun way to celebrate the season. Perfect for a little extra pazzaz to that special package!
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

I have a soft spot for tag cards and this one is totally awesome!