Thursday, September 15, 2011

Tim Holtz Skeleton

Good Morning Ladies,
I am off to a busy start today. I have two lessons and laundry all day. What a day off. LOL
My sister is having one heck of a big garage sale this saturday. If you are in the area of the fairgrounds stop by she is right across the street.
I can't get enough of my Tim Holtz Skeleton stamp. So here is another card using him....
For this card I used my guy and stamped him on bristol board cut with a spellbinder die. I gave the die a smokey look using a make-up sponge and Tim Holtz distressed ink in black soot. There are three layers of dsp underneath him. The top one is from authnitque from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/
This paper was a little to bright...no problem. I just took the black soot and sponged it lightly over the whole piece. The two papers below that are from Martha Stewart halloween pad. The bones paper was sponged with black soot also. I used black braid to give the card texture. The clock is from my old stock. I remember saving these. For what I do not know, but I felt it was perfect for this card. You have to love Halloween.
Well...off to get ready for my lesson...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

No comments: