Sunday, September 11, 2011

Horse With Cheery Lynn Corner Die

Good Morning Ladies,
It was kind of a long night with Windy up panting and wanting out about every hour. I'm pretty tired this morning. Silly girl should not get in and eat things. Ah well we are up for the day.
I am so happy I purchased the Cheery Lynn Corner Die from http://www.atjoansgardens.com/search/label/Doily%20Dies
It is awesome....and here it is on a card...
This is a square 5 1/2 inch by 5 1/2 card. I cut three scallop die-cuts with a spellbinder die. The center one is cut from bristol board. I then stamped the horse in black archival ink from Ranger. I colorized the horse with Prisma pencil and Gamsol. I die cut the flourish corner die from Kaiser paper. This die cut like a breeze with all the intricate detail. I just love it! It took an ordinary card and turned it into awesome. Who would think one little die could do that.
I had a very happy surprise when the mail came yesterday. I bought 12 back issues of Rubber Stamp Madness off of e-bay. This is my first e-bay purchase in a long time. The issues date back to 1999. One of the issues is still the large format. I have only had a chance to take a quick glimpse of each issue. This was a wonderful purchase and I can't wait to dig into them.
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

WOW is what I have to say about this card. I LOVE IT!!