Thursday, September 8, 2011

La Blanche Stamps

Good Afternoon Ladies,
I have fallen in love with the La Blanche stamps. The La Blanche paper is a must with these stamps. Here is another sample made with these stamps...
This is a very cool vintage Santa stamp. To create this card I used the La Blanche paper and black archival ink. To colorize Santa I used Tim Holtz distressed ink and cut-n-dry pen nibs. Once Santa was colorized I used distressed ink in several colors to create the background. The edges were torn, inked, and curled. This paper curls very nicely. I mounted this panel on a printed Christmas paper that I inked with more distressed ink. This was mounted on a panel of card stock from Kaiser. This was attached to a 5 x 7 card. This vintage look was created with minimal effort.
Check out http://www.atjoansgardens.com/ to purchase the supplies in this project. She has many other awesome products.
Off to dog training...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

Takes me back to childhood. Thanks!