Friday, September 23, 2011

Poinsettia Christmas Card With A Flourish

Good Morning Ladies,
I am posting early today. I had quite a bit of a sleepless night last night. So here I am.
Here is my card for today....
I am loving the poinsettia set I bought at http://www.atjoansgardens.com/      You should really check out her site. I gold embossed the flowers and used Tim Holtz distressed stickles in straw for the centers. The background is created using bristol board , tim holtz distressed ink in vintage photo, gold embossing powder, and a holly swirl stamp set from Heartfelt Creations. The sentiment is stamped and embossed using gold embossing powder. The die is cut from a spellbinder die. The merry christmas is from viva las vegas stamps. This piece is sponged with distressed ink. My card base is 6 1/2 inches by 6 1/2 inches and is made from DCWV script heavy cardstock. The flourish is cut from a cheery lynn designs die.
Side view of the popped 3-D flowers.
Well...off to create...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

1 comment:

melody2542 said...

I love this card! Do you have any of those flowers for sale on ArtFire?