Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Dog Show Fun

Good Morning Ladies,
I have been hit and miss because I have been out having fun at dog shows.Yes it's that season again. Just me and Windy out on the open road.
Here is a photo of the some of the fun we have been having.....
We were up in Midland, Michigan running agility this past weekend. Windy always runs her little heart out.
We camped at the dog show and had a great time.
Now I have to get back to some card making. I have so many idea's so little time....lol
Well off to get ready for my day job...
Happy Scraps,
Mrs. Swandog

3 comments:

CG said...

Sounds like fun! Windy is such a beauty.

joydee1963 said...

Is that a Aussie? I have 2 ! Also did agivity! so fun!joydee1963 at yahoo dot com

Mrs. Swandog said...

Yes...she is an aussie....What colors are your aussies?